Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Anyone else use POV Ray?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well... Any tips for newcommers to the program?

Because of my "new" PC's exceptional limitations, I'm in the process of trashing my current 3D project and comming up with crappy 2D one.

"Power, precision, and don't forget about speed. If you practice everyday with these things in mind... you begin to develope A FIGHTING MODE." - Fist of Legend (Jet Li)
zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2004 00:29 Edited at: 23rd Jan 2004 00:29
Try downloading and using Moray, it's a CAD like program for making 3D models and it can export to POV Ray. Last time I looked Moray was fully functional shareware, a few nag massages - but no crippled features.
--
TAZ

Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2004 00:44 Edited at: 23rd Jan 2004 16:24
I've got Wings and Milkshape. Milkshape can export to (edit: POVRay)

Anyway, POV-ray is a rather strange interface. I've never used a language-based renderer before.

Here's a question a POV Ray newbie like me probably shouldn't be asking. What would you do if you wanted an animated bitmap strip of a 3D character walking?

"Power, precision, and don't forget about speed. If you practice everyday with these things in mind... you begin to develope A FIGHTING MODE." - Fist of Legend (Jet Li)
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2004 01:33
the internet has this thing called a search engine.

http://www.puzzlecraft.com/cm/ClockMod.html
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, thanks for your imputs.

Cheers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-13 18:34:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-13 18:34:46