Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Anyone getting clever with 3D Gamemaker?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Any 3dGamemaker creative add-in/ons like in game text boxes or how to get an animation to play at the completion or start of levels? Etc...
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2002 03:42
I dont use that program

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
Upcoming- MMOFPS- Paintball Game: HELP WANTED!
Http://halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2002 04:30
gamemaker is scary to a lot of programmers and game artists because it looks like the sissy "drag and drop" level and objects, not crazy hardcore oldschool programming and sweating to get those great results. Never having used the program, this is only what I get from the gamemaker website. It looks too easy...
TGWDNGHN
Years of Service
User Offline
it sucks, you can only use what they have so cvonsult the manual and only the manual, if it ain't listed then forget it. Your limited to what they have

If life gives you a lemon, shove it up a water gun and squirt it into someone's eyes!
CD On CD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2002 00:38
i have it & you are supposed to be able to create your OWN .X objects (at least that's what it says towards the very end of the manual) though i havent messed with doing that, nor with the program for a very L O N G time now.

United We (Still) Stand
TGWDNGHN
Years of Service
User Offline
you can just replace the onhes that come with it...the pix too...but make sure their accurate

If life gives you a lemon, shove it up a water gun and squirt it into someone's eyes!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 09:00:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 09:00:15