Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Resources Section Doesnt Work?? - I got my DB Pro Today :-)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2002 01:28
Hey.. first thing...

Is it just me or doesnt the Resources section work?? i keep getting an error with the MySQL database connection or summat.. RICK.. PLEASE HELP

SECOND thing....
I recieved my copy of DB PRO today from Amazon and my god.. its one hell of a piece of software!

I had one error but then i installed the patch and now everything seems to be workin fine...

It appears to be very stable indeed. I'd like to take this moment to thank ALL of the DB Team, who have worked so hard on this piece of software over a long period of time, to bring us the BEST (in my opinion) programming language EVER made! - its sooo powerful! i just cant believe it..

man do i wanna rush home from working tomorrow...
Matto
Years of Service
User Offline
hmm 2 things, firstly I would also like to know about the resource section as I am getting the same reply, Secondly are you still running a stable version of DBP

1ghz Cel,512 sdram 133,Gf2 MX 400 64,SBL 5.1,Win98
Best Upcoming MMOG - http://WWW.Atriarch.com
Project: Card Game with No Name
InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2002 08:32
firstly...what are you ppl talking about, the resource list works fine
and secondly, congrats on yours copys arrival

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:54:54
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:54:54