Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [LOCKED] Laser projection

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2004 19:38
You know in Star Trek, they've got phasers and stuff, right?(duh)

Well, I need some hints or code as to how I should go about creating a one-object laser/phaserbeam that measures the distance between an object and another object, and creates the laserbeam. However, if the laserbeam is obstructed by another object, the laserbeam would be blocked by the object. Get what I'm saying?

Thanks!
Philip
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2004 20:02
They do? I thought they all just hit each other with rubber chickens!

We all get what you are saying but you've posted this question in the wrong forum. Sorry. This is a code snippets forum. Here you post snippets of code. Hence the name. Questions should be posted to the Newcomers Forum or DB Forum or DB Pro Forum or, indeed, any deity you choose to worship. However, I personally recommend the Newcomers Forum - you are statistically more likely to receive an answer (Gods are busy entities).

Philip

What do you mean, bears aren't supposed to wear hats and a tie? P1.3ghz / 384 megs / GeForce MX 5200 128meg / WinXP home
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2004 22:06
Code Snippets ONLY

We need help! Email us! join@eternaldestinyonline.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 18:58:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 18:58:56