Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I want to thank everyone for the help you have given me

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I downloaded the demo of DBPro 4 days ago, and I am addicted beyond belief. I ordered the Package and I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. But as you can guess, I can't wait for it to get here before I do anything.

And I thought I would say thank you to all who have helped my curve my appetite for knowledge on how to use this language.

thanx guys!!
Cypher
Easily Confused
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2002 07:04
Welcome aboard!

I to have found it addictive, so addictive in fact I've spent many late nights programming away, building my masterpiece, exploring the ins and outs of DBPro. Ah yes! All those commands, all those mysteries, (sighs with content).

However, when something in my program goes wrong I either swear at my PC, swear at the neighbours cat, punch the monitor, blame Lee , throw my keyboard out the window (usualy at the neighbours cat) or point a gun at the screen and say "are you looking at me?".

And, oh yes,(hands shaking over the keyboard as I type) like so many of us programmers, I'm suffering with cafeine addiction.

Let that be a lesson to you hehe

Well by the time I post this it'll be about 5am here and the caffeine is wearing off, so must go to bed now before I fall asleep on my keyboar......zzzzzz.....zzzzzz.

"Earth is the cradle of humanity,
but one cannot live in a cradle forever"
Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky (1911)
heartbone
Years of Service
User Offline
DarkBASIC continues to be the absolute best programming environment available today for the money. For 5 times the money.
Epidemicz
Years of Service
User Offline
Same here lol, I got back into DB 4 days ago, and its more addictive now than ever. My friend and I have already started a huge project. I have learned much from the people here on the boards and I'd like to say thanks also . Hopefully I can get DBPro in time for christmas hehe.

I am the very disease you pretend to be.
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2002 01:46
Ya, I as well, suffer from Basicatine, the addictive part of the basic language. Ok, that was dumb. It can be bad though, when you are so addicted to programming, and you get to a part that you cant code, then it sucks so bad because you cant stop trying to code and you get mad when it doesnt work. AHHH VIOLENT CYCLE!! AHHH! Unfortunatly, I suffer from this, so I can tell you about it

RPGamer

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
Upcoming- MMOFPS- Paintball Game: HELP WANTED!
Http://halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2002 01:47
PS- try throwing the keyboard at the neighbor, much more satisfying

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
Upcoming- MMOFPS- Paintball Game: HELP WANTED!
Http://halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
Easily Confused
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2002 01:55
hehe

I wish I could, but he's a lot bigger than me and I fear he may insert my keyboard somewhere unplesent, where the only way I'll type anything in future is to drop my trousers.

"Earth is the cradle of humanity,
but one cannot live in a cradle forever"
Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky (1911)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:24:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:24:48