Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / You know what would be cool and probably easy...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
If in the editor, when you list the functions it could optionally sort them alphabetically. I spend too much time hunting down my functions from the list.
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 02:26
It would be really cool if collapsible functions worked too... When I collapse mine, I can't type on any line under them. When I do, the cursor moves and such, but the text is invisible, until I open ALL the functions again.

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
gbuilder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 02:36
It would also be useful to be able to have more than one project open at the same time.

gbuilder

AMD900mhz, 256mb Ram, 64mb GForce2 MX400 Graphics card, Windows 98se.
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 02:50
ya... and a media viewer

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Steverino
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 03:34
And the "About" window should give the version number so we forgetful types can check if we've run Patch 3.1 yet...

Surrealist writing toy -- http://www.iconpoet.com
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 05:07
ya... and there should be no bugs

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
ZomBfied
Years of Service
User Offline
Hah! Yeah I wonder why they programmed those bugs in there in the first place! I guess they were bored.

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2002 14:30
I agree with everything you guys said, you raised good points! Especially the 'rapscaLLion' no bugs point

Its a lot simpler point, and I have raised it before, but being able to highlight the syntax examples in the help-commands file, then copy and paste them into your program would have helped me in learning new functions. Surely being in a Windows environment you should be able to Copy and Paste with Ctrl+c/v but NOOOooooo Grr

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2002 19:07
OOOhhh Ok I've just noticed there is a little copy and paste icon in the web-bar style bit of the help menu, and you can also rightclick and choose copy to clipboard. I Feel a bit stupid now... BUT my point still stands, in the help menus you can't copy with Ctrl+C and thats the way I always do it!

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-30 14:08:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-30 14:08:51