Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / DBPlanet Games Release Dates List

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2002 18:16
Its that time again, same as last time.

if you have a game/demo in the making and you are releasing it in the future please tell me what period it falls under, please note down its genre and dev team thanks.

This is for DBPlanet btw

"what period does your game fall under?

1st QTR 2003
2nd QTR 2003
3rd QTR 2003
4th QTR 2003

1st HALF 2004
2nd Half 2004

remember to state your dev team and genre too.

Cheers and a HUGE thankyou to everyone who participates
it means alot
InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2002 18:20
Oh and a huge thanks to everyone who participated last year aswell, we had 2-3 pages worth of dates

InSiDeR
Beta Test DBPlanet 2003 Now, Click Here
"...Yay i got one strap loose..."
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2002 21:10
hehee thats a sweet site

almost everywhere i went i got a 404, but still love the design.

just a few dates to add,
Ciyanna Worlds Gx - Q1 2003 - World|BSP Developer
Ciyanna gameEditor - Q1 2003 - IDE
Ciyanna gameStudio - Q3 2003 - Development Studio
Road Test - Q3 2003 - Driving
Orion's Rose - Q3 2003 - Edu RPG|Platformer
Mystic Knights - Early 2004 - FF Style RPG
Space Marines: Hulk - Late 2004 - Unclassified
Zoids: Ancient Dark - Early 2004 - Unclassified

Some dates hehee, and I'll see if I can get OOGRE's release date from Mofux cause that is likely to be 2004's biggest release from FMTau

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
xtom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2002 00:25
Yikes that's a heck of a release schedule.

Here are updated details on my game.

Game: Dark Konflict v1
Expected release date: Q1 2003
Developer: Team XTC

Version 1 was due out at the end of this year but porting from DB to DBPro took a bit longer than expected.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2002 01:21
Space Marines: Hulk - Q2 2004 - Survival Challenge
Zoids: Ancient Dark - Early 2004 - Battle RPG

thought i'd update that... xtom got a few things for ya for Dark Konflict, probably help alot

Orion's Rose is being developed by erm, i'm sure she'll have some fancy name like Rose Designs or something.
Apart from that is the only one not being developed inhouse.

Oh and bet ya'll thought production on Space Marines: Hulk had ended hehee ... 2 and a half years on and by jove i'm still working on it.

just incase anyone is new or unsure to what it is here's the breifing (^_^) (sorry for kinda stealing the thread for this but no one will answer this you'll see)

[background story]
In the depths of space the void rumbles and in a ripping cloud of light, dusty and electricity a huge ship appears.
Twisted, disarrayed ships from countless races merged into a single warped unit.
It is the HULK, and its path is aimed at Baal ... now the elite of the Blood Angel army, much do everything in thier power to stop this monster on its course of Armageddon!

You have a team of 12 Marines, 4 Pilots, 4 Techs ... and just 36hours to stop this ship, otherwise the oldest human chapter will die here - that is, if you don't die first!
[/story]

The emphasis from the begining has been to make a fully interactive world, where whatever you do HAS reprocusions that might screw you up. You only have to work on your knowlage and style of play to get your objective done!
Which would be simple if you weren't being hunted down!
This is another aspect which has been very carefully focused on, as the enemies you'll go up again are limited and are there for the ENTIRE game. Something you kill, will be dead and the body will remain there as you can even use then for certain things.
The game is to require ALOT of thought, whilst it scares the living crap out of you ... and don't think capping anything in the game will be easi, because the little buggers learn. And won't fall for the same things twice, they save thier own skin, and are hunting you like prey, not like a mindless animal!

InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2002 09:33
errr wow thanks Raven Vegeta, shall i say they are all made by RGD?(by you?)

thanks for the kind words on the site, of course you'll probably notice that its only a beta of the site, only 4 or so pages are viewable.

thanks also to xtom

raven: that game sounds pretty indepth, good luck!!

InSiDeR
Beta Test DBPlanet 2003 Now, Click Here
"...Yay i got one strap loose..."
Rpg Cyco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2002 11:02
As soon as I get a slight idea when my Online FPS will be released, i'll be sure to let you know!

l8ter

Rpg Cyco

http://www.rpgcyco.com
Specs: PIII - 866MHz, 120MB SDRAM, 8MB SiS 630, 17inch monitor, 18.6GB HDD 5400rpm, Win ME, DX8.1b, 56k Modem
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2002 12:17
oops... two posts still missed to write.

all are ->
Developer - FMTau Labs LLC
Publisher - FMTau Labs LLC
except -> Space Marines : Hulk
Developer - Raven Graphics Developments|FMTau Labs LLC
Publisher - Electronic Arts

SM:Hulk simply because its the only title I'm exclusively working on - and DarkArena might look to make a return cause someone on the Team kinda wants something quick and easi. So updates as and when they happen, but thats more likely to be a week long project hehee.

Its the only game i've not set a real time schedual too and plan to develop it until it is done, rather than when it's planned for release.

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2002 13:59
Oh god I'm not sure whether to even touch this... over 20 projects on the go, all of which I fully intend to release, no idea when tho The reason I have so many is they are all working around a core engine and I'm testing it with different Genres. A release schedule is a great idea tho I shall use it when I have more idea...

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 08:33:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 08:33:50