Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Wizardry 1 Style RPG'ish type game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2002 19:28
I'm trying to re-create a Wizardry type game as an introduction to my self with DB PRo. (Though the game i played the most was called Tyrann on the Oric-1 )

Currently I've written an Maze Generation tool (We are talking block maze here no true 3D style maze). It's a bit of a beginners bit of code using loads of gosubs etc. But i'ts taught me a few basics about DBPro.

If any one is interested in looking at this or trying out the Engine that runs the mazes and giving me gip about how bad my programming is , drop me a mail and i'll send the zipped, projects to you.

The Engine so far will allow you to walk round the maze (Remember this isnt a true 3d game just a bare bones wizardry/Bards tale style approach) And it's being fixed at the moment to get all the views right at the moment.

Once the basic engine is done it's on to the Character/Monster/Item Generators.

Jas

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 20:11:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 20:11:56