Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Ragdoll Monkey Bowling [DOWNLOAD]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2004 21:35
looking cool!
funny screen shot of the 6 monkey configurations, especially the center-top config! hahahaha. can't wait to play when it's finished.

-----------------------------------
To delete the bug, delete the code.
Specs: Sony VAIO Laptop, Windows XP, P4 2.8Ghz, 512MB RAM, ATI Radeon 64MB video memory, DBP Upgrade 5.3.
walaber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2004 13:42
update

I've added in a wind system, that causes the ragdoll to swing off center. it has a simple visual effect that I like, and it makes the game more difficult. you can fight the wind by controlling your swing, which adds a slight element of strategy to the game.

I need to add some more sound effects, and clean up the code a little, but the game is basically complete! I hope to have it released this weekend, or sometime next week at the latest!

which should give me some time to work on the Newton wrapper (update the docs, etc) before the compo is announced

Go Go Gadget DBPRO!

Athlon XP 2400+ || DDR-SDRAM 1GB || Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti4200 AGP 8x 128MB
Jess T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2004 18:01
Great work Walaber

*Anxiously awaiting release*
Jess.

Team EOD :: Programmer/Logical Engineer/All-Round Nice Guy
Secret Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2004 09:18
I love monkeys! And I love bowling! This should be the best of the two combined, I imagine. I know you've already heard this from some other people, but I can't wait to play the game when it comes out! Now, why don't they sell monkey bowling balls on the Brunswick online shop???

No one can touch the secret shadow, because it is impossible to touch a shadow!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 16:24:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 16:24:41