Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / The Qube version 2.00 is finally here! (now award winning!)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2004 19:38
The Qube Version 2.00 is here and better then ever!!!

Hello again people ,

Well, it's been a month or so in the making but it's finally here !

And in little under a week of it's official release The Qube has proudly received four 5 Star rating awards from editors @ various game download sites ! http://www.eternalsyndrome.com/Home.htm

(Above: 1 of 4 awards received for The Qube thus far)

So if you haven't already, it's definetly time to experience the tightest & most featured pack version of The Qube to date!

New features including diagonal movement & key remapping, new fixes and enhancements and new screenshots and advancements, but the full list is extensive so click below to view it, you can also download version 2.00 or the smaller updater program for version 1.01 owners:
http://eseforums.forumhoster.com/index.php?showtopic=9

While your there, don't forget to Join the FREE ESEmmunity™ Zone Forums and FREE ESEM@il™ Newsletter Listing:
http://www.eternalsyndrome.com/MakeContact.htm

Thanks to Fog, kenmo and everyone else who gave their feedback that helped The Qube develop and improve to the high standard and award winning game it is!

http://eseforums.forumhoster.com/index.php?showtopic=9

Thanks in advance & Enjoy !

Leroy Frederick - Director / Lead Designer
www.ETERNALSYNDROME.com - ETERNAL SYNDROMEâ„¢
“Play Your Emagination!�™
Zero Blitzt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2004 01:30
That's pretty freakin sweet. The only problem I have is with the ground textures. It isnt fun looking at the ground and seeing lines. Unless you made the game like that on purpose.

GameXaero forums - www.t4e0.4cybiko.com
Rush owns--> www.Rush.com ---> I'm going to see them Aug. 7
Leroy Frederick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2004 12:17
Thanks for the comments & feedback Zero Blitzt , when you say lines do you mean the slight spaces in between or the main textures ?

Am I right in assuming you've already dloaded & played the game ?

www.ETERNALSYNDROME.com - ETERNAL SYNDROME
Play Your Emagination!
Leroy Frederick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2004 21:21 Edited at: 13th Jul 2004 22:00
The Qube has proudly received it's 5th 5 out of 5 rating, only this time it's eggs , nice huh? I love eggs personally

If you haven't already please feel free to try out this award winning game from the links on the first post provided or go to http://www.eternalsyndrome.com, you can view all the awards in their glory here too

Post any feedback here or on the free ESEForums mentioned above, I've already received queries on various aspects of the game including powers ups, camera switching, activating fog and some gameplay tips.
All this info is available in the help system, just press 'F1' but heres a quick round-up and some extras!

GAMEPLAY HELP:
-F3/F4 Changes the camera, you can also activate fog in the 2nd 3D viewpoint

-Activating/Deactivating power ups is done via the corresponding numeric key (1-5)

FREE GAMEPLAY TIP - SECRETS OF THE 'TIME FREEZE' POWER UP:
Here's a free tip, if you have the 'Freeze time' power up and are crushed by an oncoming qube, activate then deactivate this power up in quick succession then the qubes speed will be downgraded to it's former self.

Use this in combination with the 'what's gravity?' boots and you have yourself a powerful qube recovery tool

Anything other queries gameplay or otherwise, you know how to get it answered , thanks for all the feedback and downloads thus far!

Play Your Emagination!
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2004 17:57
Wow! That game rocked. I was so disappointed when the demo ran out!

As for suggestions....the help was a little unclear, but I soon figured out that I just shouldn't mess with the black cubes and get rid of everything else, soon I became obsessed with that goal.

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: Project Starbuks
Sony stole our name!
Leroy Frederick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2004 03:52
Glad you enjoyed The Qubing experience, addictive isn't it !

As for the Help system, Yes, I may have to reintroduce the interactive training that didn't make it into the current version but the idea (as you already mentioned) is to let the Black qubes be and eliminate anything else that even thinks of moving !

And finally, regarding the demo running out, I think you know what you need to do to fix that particular problem. Just register anytime (the game will be activated instantly) and qube on, then if your good enougth, you just might be able to forfil your new found obsession and eliminate those qubes and unlock some fleet members on the way

Thanks for playing the game and for your feedback

Play Your Emagination!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-29 06:33:37
Your offset time is: 2024-05-29 06:33:37