Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Here's Some FREE Textures For You

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2002 09:32
i was playing around with Infinity Textures (the registered version), & the more i played around, the more i kept coming up with textures imagine that. this pak contains 75!!

now, just rememeber,,,,i am still learning the app so these may be "simple" textures in nature but hey,,,they are FREE,,,just read the README file enclosed in this 400K file. i also dont need any "tips" such as "this should be like this" or "that should of been like......" since these will not be "upgraded" they are just from experimenting.

these are 128x128 and ALL are JPGs. they should work nicely on models, etc. use them if you want, or delete if you want. grab them here:

http://www.cdoncd.com/files/InfiniteTextures1.zip

merry xmas
United We (Still) Stand
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2002 11:31
Thanks buddy, nice thought Haven't actually seen if any of them are useful yet, but hey, free stuffs better than no stuff

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2002 11:35
Jus downloaded. They're pretty generic but there are some nice pretty ones, that I might just use. Thanks m8

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
ICERGB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2002 17:05
Yes some of them are pretty good...
Hmm, I've seen some of these around before...

Hmm nope, not at cdoncd...

CD On CD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2002 18:27
yes, as i said, these are rather "plain, generic" ones at this point. but, hopefully they can get better as i'm sure hoping that infinity textures CAN do better than these & it's not just me

if they "look" familiar it could be because they ARE just generic (just dinking around with different settings on a plain background), i like the "dark weave" ones & have tried the "orange_bricks" on a wall for a mario-like game with a weave pattern for the floor & it didnt look too bad. only problem then is,,,,,getting all the coding done in DBP

merry xmas

United We (Still) Stand
ICERGB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2002 04:54
Will come in handy I am sure !
TKS
pugmartin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 01:25
This kind of generosity should be noted whatever the quality. Thanks mate. I will look forward to seeing any more updates to this set. I'm sure it'll help those of us that would like to buy the package but cant afford it! Thanks again. Couldnt come at a better time

That picture actually is me you know...
Can anyone post me a banana?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 06:31:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 06:31:50