Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / Ultimate DBGUI Complete! Get the LIB here.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The GUI is complete except for a multitext line edit box and thats it everything else is there you can even make drop down menu's with icons now too No half junk here complete detailed examples available in the zip

http://members.aol.com/ironhoof2/gui.zip
-----\
There was a man on the stairs that wasn't there.
He wasn't there agian today I think he's from the CIA.
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2002 14:17
I've tried it a bit . . .
Your system look great with many options
but It seem a bit slow on my computer ( under DBv1 ) . . .
( Athlon XP 1600+ , GF2TI , 512Mo , Win98SE )
ChronicFear
Years of Service
User Offline
Dang, that code doesnt want to work with DBpro, I tried alot of things, but, it still doesnt want to work

Your suffering cause of me its divine
-Korn-
ironhoof
Years of Service
User Offline
SPEED, Well the speed can be very fast i DBv1 it all depends on your Gphx card. I downgraded my graphics card s I could obtain the speed. an ATI PCI 16MB card from an intel something rather that wa APG... Old cards handle 2D better it seems.

As for DBPro by all means it should work the syntax is 100% correct "you might haveto remove the : from the end of the jump labels. Cause DBPro dosnt like those and in old languages it was like required to use the : on the end.
Old habbits die hard. DBv1 dosnt mind them though. Also DBP might not run it anyway cause its still new ad has a few more fixes to go before its completely bugfree, But that goes with the territory it just dosnt work the same as DBV yet mine with the update fixes still wont grab 2d images sometimes and shrinks sprites automatically without me telling it too.

Unlike most though im not complaining cause i know it will be fixed adventually patience I have patience.

-----\
There was a man on the stairs that wasn't there.
He wasn't there agian today I think he's from the CIA.
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 19:16
It doesnt work very well for me. Everything is fine except that it keeps flashing black, about 2 per second.

Whatever I did I didn't do it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:47:02
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:47:02