Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Beast In Progress

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 02:13
Hey again,
Ok here's another one.

If the image doesn't work for you (GOD DAMN TRIPOD HOSTING), try this link:
http://xenla.tripod.com/My_CGI/BeastinProgress.jpg
And if that fails too, just go through my site to the CGI section. There's still heaps of wrok to do on this (especially the carapace on the shoulders) but I think it's one of the better picures I've put up. Sorry if I'm boring everyone on this forum, just though you might like to see.
Enjoy!
Sina.
"Maybe if you ain't so good, I ain't so bad."--Tony Manero to Stephanie (Karen Lynn Gorney)
Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 05:27
Eesh, added quite a few things, so now the image is more complete. Same link so there shouldn't be any problems.
Everyone is welcome to comment, so don't hold on any accounts, its the reason I put these things up.
Sina.

"Maybe if you ain't so good, I ain't so bad."--Tony Manero to Stephanie (Karen Lynn Gorney)
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 06:34
slightly disturbing, but has a cuddly quality about it
very nice work (^_^) just wonder where his feet have gone

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 07:49
Heh, thanks for the kind words.
It seems my rambles do filter into a few peoples hearing.
If I had the time I'd make something far more gruesome and disturbing, because once you make it you find that it's in no way at all disturbing. It becomes funny and you feel you can do better. Thus you push yourself harder the second time round and the cycle continues.

The hind legs are meant to be in shadow (well actually I just couldn't be bothered drawing from such an angle).

Did you like the bleeding eye on the fist? I thought it was a nice touch. And the chains that attached from the jaw to the thighs, meant to restrict its movement.
Again thank you for replying cause it makes it worth putting it up.

PS: Just thought you may be interested, highlight the emoticons that people put in their posts and replies, and the face goes all melancholy and sad. Wierd.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 17:27:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 17:27:39