Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Creating your own .x files

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am very new to darkbasic, and I am wondering if there is any way to create my own .x files. If so, what programs should I use?
Drakportalen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 01:52
.x files are just a format that you can save a 3D polygon model for exampel. If you mean how to make a 3D model then you should buy or use some modeling program. Many of this programs costs alot of money and many dont and some are even free. I will just give two examples because theres so many programs out there. Take a look at the 3D model forum and you'll find some discussion of whats the best.

You can download:

Milkshape 3D [url]www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft[/url](Sharewear means you'll need to pay after a mouth try. Really good can export to .x)

Anim8or [url]www.anim8or.com[/url](all free. tutorial at the website. Can't export to .x you'll need a converter)

www.drakportalen.dot.nu

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 17:27:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 17:27:34