Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / HOW TO DRAW ANIME WEBPAGE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 07:31
Hey everyone,
Here's an interesting sie:
http://www.bakaneko.com/howto/index.html
Simple and excellent tutorials on drawing anime style characters. This page will definately help people that want to get their poses right as well, it has a very good tutorial on complex poses. Also teaches you how to give your drawings the cell shaded look in PS.
Enjoy!
Sina.
"Maybe if you ain't so good, I ain't so bad."--Tony Manero to Stephanie (Karen Lynn Gorney)
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2003 04:52
Well the cel shading effect would be nice, however I've never really used drwing tutorials, I developed my own style that doen't comform to any tutorial I've seen yet. Thanks for the link, oh yes, nice pics on your site.

This is Truth!
This is my Belief!
...at least for now.
Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2003 02:12
Hehe, thanks. What I really like with the tutorials on that site is that they help more with posing and various effects then molding people into using one specific style.
Sina.

"Maybe if you ain't so good, I ain't so bad."--Tony Manero to Stephanie (Karen Lynn Gorney)
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2003 04:59
Thats a great site, gonna print it all out for reference! Thank stu

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2003 20:18
Too true Disco Stu, I've ran into too many site that show how to draw only certain anime charaters, plus the PhotoShop tutorials are nice.

This is Truth!
This is my Belief!
...at least for now.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 08:07:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 08:07:05