Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / My bullet doesnt come out of my gun!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 18:13
Alright. I know making these posts, of which many say it is my fault, isnt the best, but oh well. This is not my fault! It cant be! I copied the code from www.darkbasic.co.uk and it doesnt work.. Ok, so this is the code I have so far. My gun shows up, but the bullet just appears for less than a second and the disappears forever.

Is it that I put the code in the wrong place? If it is, please tell me because I am very new at this. Will someone test out that code for me, and tell me if it works for them? Or if you dont even need to test it, and you can just see something is wrong with it, please point it out to me for me to fix. All help will be appreciated greatly!
AlamDV, NHL, NHL 2K3....... The best combination ever!
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 20:23
For a start. Don't copy the code. Look at it, then try to write your own version.

NOBODY has a forum name as stupid as Darth Shader. I do.
Hockey07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 20:31
I know. I really should write my own version. But I can get some good things done with my game if I get the bullet to come out. I am going to try to place the bullet code in different places of the whole code, and see if it works. If it does, then I will change it around.

Hockey07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 22:18
Ok. I finally got my gun shooting from this post: http://www.darkbasicpro.com/apollo/view.php?t=3724&b=1

Biff
Years of Service
User Offline
DarkJedi07 said:
"My bullet doesn't come out of my gun!"

I say:
You'd better return it then "

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 23:17:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 23:17:38