Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / .mdl to .x

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
well im really sorry to post this but its my last option..i've been searching these forums for a while trying to find a post on this. and i've also searched the net but cant seem to find a .mdl to .x..i mean its probably because one doesnt exsist but i just want to confirm this here before i jumped to the conclusion..i sortof need one because i cant load .mdl files in dark basic pro(demo version)..i've been reading theres bugs on this in the demo and ya'll say to use .x format so i was just wandering if there was a converter or program to use for this. thanks for your help
Impluse
Years of Service
User Offline
hmm well no edit..but i did some more looking around and i found that milk shape does the trick..well at least for quake 3 models..i couldnt really load a half life model in.so i did a quake one and of course there 3 seperate files(head,lower and upper body)..is there any tips on how to work with these in dark basic..i tried using glue object to limb but it just over laps each other like you cant see the head or whatever.and i went 0 to 2 on limb number and that didnt change anything..after 2 it just says the limb doesnt exist..thanks for your help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 22:11:00
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 22:11:00