Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / New ITALIAN website for Italian users of DBPRO / Nuovo sito italiano per utenti di DBpro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,
I'm glad to announce that Italian users will have an Italian website where they will be able to find news / tutorials / support and everything related to DB Pro.

The url is http://jael.com/darkbasic and the site will be finished in one - two weeks.

There should be an Italian version of the software in short. Meanwhile Italian users can order their version through the website.

I'd also like to ask if someone is interested in collaborating with the Italian website. We'd like to translate YOUR tutorials, materials, free software related to DB Pro and offer it to the Italian public.

In change you will get a new market and a link from our website.

For comments and suggestions please contact me directly sending an email to: wwwjaelcom@yahoo.com

Thanks

Below the Italian translation of this post.
-----------------------------------

Salve,
ho il piacere di annunciare che gli utenti italiani avranno un sito web italiano dove potranno trovare notizie / tutorials / supporto e tutto cio' che riguarda DB Pro.

L'indirizzo e' http://jael.com/darkbasic ed il sito sara' completato in una - due settimane.

Ci dovrebbe essere una versione italiana del software a breve. Nel frattempo gli utenti italiani possono ordinare la loro versione dal sito web.

Vorrei anche chiedere se qualcuno e' interessato in una eventuale collaborazione con il nostro sito. Vorremmo tradurre i vostri tutorials, materiale, software gratuito riguardante DB Pro ed offrirlo al pubblico italiano.

In cambio avrete accesso ad un nuovo mercato ed un collegamento dal nostro sito web.

Per commenti e suggerimenti per favore contattatemi direttametne inviando un'email a: wwwjaelcom@yahoo.com

Thanks
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2002 21:29
Thanks . I'm not Italian but I know of... 3?... members who are. And I don't know too many people ^_^.

--Mouse
Dark Basic Italy
Years of Service
User Offline
Well you're lucky! DarkBASIC PRO is already in English and most of the material (tutorials, samples, manuals) are already in that language

We just want to promote the software in Italy because...well should I remind you DB PRO is the best tool to make games with ease?

We have some good programmers here but most users are lazy for other spoken languages and it's a pity if they haven't got that tool in their own language...all of us are here to help

see ya, thanks for your interest
btw ever been outside the usa?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 17:16:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 17:16:55