Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / DBPro & Matrix Editors/World Editors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, I just downloaded worldedit(again) but this time I actually looked at it long enough to figure out that it is awesome. But one thing, it doesn't seem to be compatible
with dbpro since it uses static objects or something, I'm not quite sure.

The thing is, is there an alternative or something....? I mean, is there another world editor something like world edit that I can use with darkbasic pro??

Thanks again in advance

Regards,
Epi
I am the very disease you pretend to be.
Attreid
Years of Service
User Offline
hello,
I made a small matrix-world editor for my game. It isn't as good as matedit or other programms, but it work well enough
it isn't only one programm but two : one programm to make a matrix ( you can choose the height of every tile and their texture ( from one image ) ) and there is another programm to put 3d object on the matrix ( you can put 1000 object if you want ).
it is very easy to modify, the codes aren't very long, and it save all in a few files.

then, for load the matrix + the objects, you just have to write
loadWorld(name_of_the_world$,texture_of_the_ground$,texture_of_the_sky$)

if you want thoses programms, I can translate them ( they're in french now ^^ ) and send it to you by e-mail
mail me at galakthus@hotmail.com if you are interrested

I'm following John, but I'm not john.
Lol, it is funnier in french

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 05:41:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 05:41:21