Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 18:41
i ordered cartography shop about a week ago, and i got an email from the company telling me to download the demo and then the patch, both attached to the email. i downloaded the two files and unzipped the patch over the demo, but the patch seems to have no effect. it's as if i still have the demo version only. i have no option to export .x files. i can only save as .csm files or render as .bmp files. i emailed the person in technical support, but i got no reply. is there anything i can do to fix this?
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 19:28
The export .x files option is a seperate download.

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins - oh my, yes!
eightfoot514
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 20:59
yes, but here is what the email said:

Attached to this email is a zip file containing CShop 2.07. This new cshop.exe file must be saved over the V2.07 demo version exe and you'll have the fully registered version on your system.

You can download the V2.07 demo version at:
ftp://ftp.darkbasic.com/cartographyshop/cshopdemo.zip

Also included is source code to the dialog boxes, and to the .x, .b3d, and entity list exporters.

so, i don't know what the problem could be. any help would be greatly appreciated.
eightfoot514
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 23:34
ok, i downloaded the seperate files from the cartography shop website, but there is no instruction that comes with them. where should the patches be put? i put the .x exporter file in the main directory of CShop. when i try to run the file called "Export X", it says "Could not find temp.csm" and the window closes. i'm guessing that there is probably a simple solution to this that i have overlooked. any suggestions?
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 23:46
I could test the registration key for u

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
-- Rogue
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 23:52
The .X exporter goes in the plugins sub-directory.

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins - oh my, yes!
eightfoot514
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 23:54
ok...lol
i placed the files in \cshop2\plugins and...what do you know? i can export from the plugins tab within the program. so finally i can stop posting requests for help while feeling like i'm missing something obvious...heh thanks for listening though

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 07:54:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 07:54:11