Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Can I get some sugestions about this modle?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 06:49
It's a human man, not textured yet, some contructive critisisim would be appricialted

Front veiw
[url]http://www.geocities.com/legends_db/Front.jpg[url]

Side Veiw
[url]http://www.geocities.com/legends_db/Side.jpg[url]

thx
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 16:11
Good first attempt But the proportions are wrong - legs need to be longer and others. Try getting a picture up in the background and scale it via that. Personally I also try never to use ovals in modelling people - they always look kinda forced and are high poly.

Can any1 remember the addy of the csgirl tutorial? That was a good one

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
Lancewrath
Years of Service
User Offline
Pretty Good model.. for a first attempt..of course i havent used 3d canvas..so heh ya. ya you wanna make the legs a little longer..the bottom halfs of the legs are like perfect size..just remember this the top half of the leg is almost the same length as the chest and torso...you follow that and yer legs will match your model almost evertime..unless your making a gundam lol..if your gonna be animating with bones or UV mapping i would make those arms point outward a bit..it will make the job alot easier.

if god = infinity and infinity = 0 then god = 0
Blazer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 19:36
Thx for the comments, Is this better:

[url]http://www.geocities.com/legends_db/NewFront.jpg[url]
Lancewrath
Years of Service
User Offline
Thats pretty good.. i noticed the neck is just a bit short..but not really that much. Other than that its pretty good. my first model makes yours look really good though LOL.. BTW you know anyone looking for a cloudstrife model.. i made one fully animated and shit and its just sitting there..id like to put it to good use.

if god = infinity and infinity = 0 then god = 0
Viroscope
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2003 10:58
Good, does need slightly longer legs and so you know he has a shirt and no pants (Sorry up too late little things make me laugh) Good job though

BOC4J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2003 15:24
yea, it is good

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:19:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:19:20