Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / ActiveX

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2004 07:00
Is their a dll that will enable DBP users to call activeX commands through commands that we can use in DBP?

Join the group
Zona Servicios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2004 09:18
Hey
Im working on that i hope i can find the way, holdon some days..
Check my post about my dll functions,i have posted the first version of a vbscript functions utilities thats uses the msscript ocx control... But now im trying to build two kind of dll, one to facility the use of com/ole objects, and the one to complete scripting dll.

Maybe some other already have this solved.. but ill try to do my self

Cheers!

Roberto A. Berrospe Machin, Zona Servicios.
Torrey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2004 09:53
Zona, are you taking new ideas right from the fasm forum? That topic was just posted there not that long ago. So if you need a little bit of reference it's still new on that forum.
Zona Servicios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2004 10:08
Hello Torrey...
Well im not taking ideas from these forum; im just getting to work my needs... But as a forum user, i ask for help in the fasm forum when i hang in some part of my codes
Do you know MetalFish in that forum? haha

Torrey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2004 10:26
HAHA, I'm stupid. If I actually looked at your sigs in the posts, I would have known it was you!
Zona Servicios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2004 11:05
hehe
But, anyway, im having some problems with the macros, these are not the good way to call com objects. I mean, if you want to build one utility to create an object and call the methods dinmically, you need to obtain the GUIDS dinamically. I actually have how to obtain the GUIDS dinamically based on the name, like "MSScriptContol.ScriptControl" as actually the basic languages do. Im hanged on how to obtain the main interface of these object and how to reference the functions, and so on... But maybe somehow ill implement that (if other dont implement this before me)

Cheers.

1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2004 05:41
Well good luck

Please post when the dll is finished, I could really use ActiveX right now .

Thanks
1tg46

Join the group

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 22:06:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 22:06:15