Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Weapon Specs?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2004 19:05
What specs can you give weapons, i'm thinking stuff like:
MOA: (Minute of Angle, a cone that shows the spread/accuracy at a distance, ie shotgun has a 20inch MOA at say 10 meters, sniper rifle has a 1 inch MOA at 1200 meters)
Recoil: (Screen jolting and crosshair expansion)
Range: (short range melee weapons like backup knifes, swords
(yay, Morrowind/RPG style FPS!)and effective range of weapons like a bullet does more damage at close range, buckshot is harmless at over a couple of hundred meters)
Secondary Fire Modes: (Accessories, silencers, flashlights, laser pointers, scopes, nightvision, other shiny gizmos...)
Max Ammo: (0 is unlimited, say max number of clips, max rounds per clip, you'd better have a proper reload system <shakes fist threatingly...>
Weight System: (Different items have differend weights like the dude with the Uber Spray and Pray Machine Gun 2000 can't run you down would be nice, gives some reason to have a crappy little gun)
Other Weird Guns: (Items like grenades and C4, a percolater whatever, stuff that don't follow normal systems.)

Is all that integrated/possible in FPSC??

"...There are three kinds of people in this world, those who know how to count, and those who don't..."
Shadow Angel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 01:11
That would be great

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/PARABOX_STUDIOS :: Current Project - Future Rebel
FROST Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah it would

cant wait to make easter eggs for my game.
that way i can give my game to my friends and make it really hard to win then ill sell them some easter eggs lol
Shadow Angel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 18:23
lol, that was good! that was good! lol,

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/PARABOX_STUDIOS :: Current Project - Future Rebel

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:53:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:53:59