Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I am the biggest newbee but please help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Alright I've been really intrested with computers for about 1 year now but never really had the time to learn a computer language....well now I do and I am totally lost. I dont know BASIC and that is my main question is if there is some sort of site that I could learn from that you know of? I tryed finding one but all my searches were hopeless so I post here know you all seem really nice at what you write to other people that don't know as much. Well what do I need to totally get started.Keep in mind I know nothing about Basic and I hope some day I will be able to make my own game thanks a ton!

you can also talk to me on AIM to help if you want, BlinkDrU
Matto
Years of Service
User Offline
Try the DB or DBPRO demo's this is the easiest form of language you could learn in my oppinion and you see results too, there is good help available and there is no reason to get stuck on anything for any long period of time, also if games is your thing then definatly start with DarkBasic or DBPro, for starters try the demo if you can't muster the funds for the whole thing, Good luck, whatever you decide..

1ghz Cel,512 sdram 133,Gf2 MX 400 64,SBL 5.1,Win98
Best Upcoming MMOG - http://WWW.Atriarch.com
Project: Card Game with No Name
MattIsFun
Years of Service
User Offline
Just try the demos that come with this one. This is definately the best version of BASIC, or of any programming language in my opinion. It would be a very good choice to learn if you want to learn 3D. As for tutorials, I would agree to just download the demo (the DBPro demo lasts longer before it runs out than the normal DB demo) and try the tutorials that come with it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 02:02:37
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 02:02:37