Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / DBDN - How is it ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 17:05
Though I havent yet purchased DBPRO, (I am using the trial), if any of you are a member for DBDN, I would like to know as to what exactly you benefit. Its a bit costly for me......(our currency rate [India] is almost 50 times the price)
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 17:09
DBDN goes up n down in usage sometimes only becuase its a smaller base of members compared to other larger areas of more traffic.

the content is a lot more on track and sometimes it seems as if no one is around but thats the sound of new creations being made. with bugs sometimes also

if its 50 times more and way out of your budget then Id just wait a few extra weeks to access these features unless u have the aptitude and time to help out and find any bugs that u may encounter.

So. if u like to hunt bugs and dont mind a forum thats not full of "Would Godzilla use a playstation2 or a gamecube" type posts

then its a good place for you.

Kenzenray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 17:15
Thank you . That was a wise advice
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 18:03

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 18:04:16