Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Veichle enabled?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2004 04:05 Edited at: 20th Nov 2004 04:13
Just been reading trough theese threads and I got to figuring. Is this thing going to be able to produce any kind of veichle enabled play. Or is there a way to script veichles in. Because if FPScreator had veichles I bet a huge amout of Halo fans would buy it. But that's just my 2 cents.

Awww damn, just read the faq file,(Now I have to do MORE than a forum search(bloody faqs)) So I guess this thread should be locked, deleted, eaten up by the Rich-enator. I'm ashamed to have started it. *cries*

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)
Red Ocktober
Years of Service
User Offline
i'm sure that you'd be able to script a character mesh change for the player, so that when he collided with a jeep mesh, it would change his mesh to that of a jeep with him sitting inside, and orient him facing the direction the original jeep mesh faced...

final task would be to hide the original jeep mesh...

run sounds would be replaced with motor sounds... a lil animation for the tires... and there you have it...

instant soldier in jeep...

huh... maybe...

--Mike
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2004 08:13
I don't think the player has a mesh, as this is an FPS after all.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.
Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2004 08:21
Well the gun does, It could be like a big gun, and then you could drive from the First Person Perspective.

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)
Red Ocktober
Years of Service
User Offline
there ya go... good idea M... all you need is a lil thinking outside the box... and you can do anything

ok... well maybe not anything... but until FPSC gets something along the lines of real vehicles, it looks as if a workaround can be implemented...

--Mike

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:53:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:53:31