Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / getting an object into DBP with its textures

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 23:03
I'm trying to get a cube object into DBP with its texture in place. I have tried this with lightwave and can't even see the cube. I have played around with the size. I have a plugin that changes .lwo to .x, I know it loads because I get no error messages. I also have 3D Canvas pro. This program converts to .x Thats why I baught it. It also imports lwo! I make a cube put a simple texture on it export it to .x and load it into DBP and I can see the cube but no texture. Does the texture image have to be in the same folder as the source file? I was thinking since it has already been mapped to the object the program would export the whole thing textures and all. I think I would like to use lightwave to make my objects so if anyone has any experience exporting and using lightwave objects in DBP leave a post here or e-mail me. Also 3D canvas is not a bad program for anyone who wants to know for me it would do, I have just been using lightwave for a long time doing titles and logos for a family video business and that is what I'm used to using!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 14:43:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 14:43:16