Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / BSP / PVS Compiler fails to compile Level.x from Cartography 2.08

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2003 03:58
I'm a register user of DBPRO and Cartography 2.08. I have tryed many values in the split and epsilon box. Could not get a .bsp file produced from .X file that was exported from CShop 2.08. The BSP/PVS compiler does report CSG passed but later dialog box indicates splitter failed.

This level.csm comes with CShop 2.08 for you to play with and I would like to compile it to a .bsp format to be placed in the Tutorial four that comes with DBPRO. The files that is used is bsp "world/ikzdm1.pk3","ikzdm1.bsp" and would like to place the load bsp "world/ikzdm1.pk3","level.bsp"

Can someone indicate what values to use on the BSP /PVS compiler located in C:\Program Files\Dark Basic Software\Dark Basic Professional\Tools\start.exe to get Level.x that is created with CShop 2.08. Remember this level.csm comes with CShop 2.08 and would like to get this to work with the tutorial four that comes with DBPRO located in C:\Program Files\Dark Basic Software\Dark Basic Professional\Help\tutorials

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 15:10:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 15:10:17