Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Message
Noah
14
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 30th Nov 2004
Location:
Posted: 5th Dec 2004 06:03
Some questions:

1) From the screenshots, I see that the graphics are quite good. What kind of system requirements will you need to run them at good quality?

2) Will there be a built-in graphics editor?

3) You can import 3D models. Can you export ones that came as one of the default themes to another program to edit? (I really don't care about this if there's a good built in editor.)

4) About that head in the corner of the screen. . . are there different heads you can choose from?

Thanks.
David T
Retired Moderator
16
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 27th Aug 2002
Location: England
Posted: 5th Dec 2004 17:53 Edited at: 5th Dec 2004 17:54
Quote: "1) From the screenshots, I see that the graphics are quite good. What kind of system requirements will you need to run them at good quality?"


I don't think you'll need a superpowerful PC. Lee's got some sort of visibility system in there so that should speed things up. Probably around the same for DBPro games.

Quote: "2) Will there be a built-in graphics editor?"


I do not think so, not sure though. I think the only 'editor' is the segment editor where you can import your own models.

Quote: "3) You can import 3D models. Can you export ones that came as one of the default themes to another program to edit? (I really don't care about this if there's a good built in editor.)"


I expect there'll be a "media" directory where all models files are. You oculd try opening them.

Quote: "4) About that head in the corner of the screen. . . are there different heads you can choose from?"


See topic just below this "Removing that little head in the corner of the screen "

Get 15 new commands, all the date / time commands left out of DBPro for free!
DOWNLOAD PLUGINS HERE: http://www.davidtattersall.me.uk/ and select "DarkBasic"
Noah
14
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 30th Nov 2004
Location:
Posted: 5th Dec 2004 21:43
Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2019-03-23 14:40:57
Your offset time is: 2019-03-23 14:40:57