Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / This is crazy.....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I think DarkBASIC needs to get one solid publisher(For the U.S.). It's really confusing me. I originally heard of DarkBASIC. Then, I saw a version called DarkBASIC:The ultimate 3D games creator. Then I heard about The 3D Games Creator, which has the DarkBASIC name on the box because it was programmed in DB, but is a point-and-click thing. Then I went on Amazon.com and ordered something called simply DarkBASIC. Then I find out it's through J&R Music and Computer, so I go to their website to find out why my product hasn't shipped after a week. Though, on their site, the product is called DarkBASIC 3D Games Creator, and it has a different box design than the one I ordered on Amazon. I'm pretty sure it's actually DarkBASIC, since it talks about Programming Language and stuff in the features. (If it's the 3D Games Creator, somebody's going to hear about it. It better not be since it was 60 dollars.) Anyway, that's really confusing... From what I've heard, DBPro doesn't have these kinds of problems since I think they're only through RGT...
doclar1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 00:58
Sounds like the experience I had also, although I had purchased the "Game Programming Starter Kit 6.0" and tried to upgrade, but there is no upgrade option at RGT, I ended up just purchasing the DarkBasic upgrade (electronic version), from the main site.

I think I will eventually I plan to purchase DBPro when all
the upgrades a solid.

You might want to email (if you already didn't) Mr. Vanner or Mr. Bamber about the product # you ordered just in case
you might have to sort it out, so you get the right version
you want.

Regard,
Lawrence

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 01:51:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 01:51:28