Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, Last month I tried DarkBASIC® and it seemed to be ok, untill I made my game into 1 *.exe file and ran it. All I had was two matrixs for the floor and roof (I know bad programming) and 4 walls and the game ran between 5-15 fps. And the game was noticebly jerky.
So I thought if this is too slow with just this, whats it going to be like when I add objects?
My computer isnt that bad Pentium III, 129 RAM, Win ME. So I was wondering why it was so slow.

I thought maybe it was because it was the original and maybe alot faster on DB PRO.

Are there any minimum requirements for the use of DB PRO?

Thanks !!!
Attreid
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,
the matrix can make your programm slow ; how many segments did they have ? with dark basic pro, and my pentium iv 256 mo, I can have a 100*100 segments matrix and ~100 fps, but with dark basic it's very slow.
try to make 30*30 segments matrix, you should have a good fps, and increase the segments until you think that you have enough segments and enough fps

I'm following John, but I'm not john.
Lol, it is funnier in french

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 16:56:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 16:56:21