Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] For fun (don't read if you're easily offended)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:08
That’s right, I’m amped! All of this “waiting” has given me time to start concept designing my first FPSC game and storyline. I’m calling it:

Day of the Modds

The fact that FPSC will be released with WWII themes is perfect…the circa 1939 theme sets the perfect scene for the motivating mentality of my in-game enemies and of course the bosses.

Here’s the back-story, tell me what you think…

You’re a newbie (I mean private). You’ve just parachuted behind enemy lines and found yourself smack-dab in the middle of a discussion forum (I mean urban area). Objective? Successfully navigate your way through multiple threads (I mean levels) without saying the wrong thing (I mean shooting friendlies), asking the wrong questions (I mean stepping though the wrong door), and complaining about release date announcements (I mean walking into exploding obstacles). But be careful! Behind every post (I mean wall or door) lies in wait a Modd, ready to pounce on every thing you say (I mean every move you make). In the end, you must make it to the release date (I mean final level) alive and find the ‘key to developer respect’ (I mean key to secret weapons locker).

I’m thinking maybe a sub-plot too, where a whole other set of enemies lurks…we’ll call them old-timers. They are separate from the Modds, but just as deadly.

Man-o-man, with the wait time and the nifty new graph paper, this is going to shape up to be an awesome game.

So little time, so much to do…
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:11
Why are you being immature?

You want people to take you seriously? Your a joke.

The 3d chat is coming...
Rights For Traffic Cones!
Ali M Oldboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:13
Be patient will you?
You are just annoying everyone with your insane rage

You're grounded!

Cheers,
Ali M

[b]Nukesoft[b]
[b]Bigfoot's Choice! [b]
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:17
OMG!!!

Did you READ the title. It says "For Fun..."

I've watched a little BBC, so I know the sense of humor is a little different on your Island, but good grief...lighten up.
Ali M Oldboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:20
Well, don't throw so much stupidity on the forums.
It can really pee people off, you'll get a bad reputation.

Cheers,
Ali M

[b]Nukesoft[b]
[b]Bigfoot's Choice! [b]
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:21
fdecker you fricking idiot.

You are using the title as your defence, when your true intention was to wind people on the forum up. Why did you bother, you had the respect of a few people, me included but now thats gone.

As for my sense of humor, I live in the UK, where the BBC is based and I like watching it and this "joke" is not slightly comparable.

The 3d chat is coming...
Chimera
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:22
sorry, but I found it very amusing... I laught at it altough we shouldn't take it to seriousely

Don't eat yellow snow!
Ali M Oldboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:23
Well said Mnemonix

Yeah like Little Britain, god that is funny

LOL

[b]Nukesoft[b]
[b]Bigfoot's Choice! [b]
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:23
Hmm, didn't intend this to be another flame thread. But, on top of being a newbie, hypocrite, and whiner, I'm now apparently "insane", "stupid", and "full of rage". Alrighty then.

Mods: I've had enough. I don't wish to "pollute" this forum any further. If you will kindly do me a favor and remove my membership and access to this forum, I would greatly appreciate it.

Goodbye.
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:24
I said no such thing. I said you earnt respect and destroyed it within a short space of time.

Goodbye.

The 3d chat is coming...
TravisP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:25

Note: The above I didn't say, your just crazy.

Not a ripoff of The Twilight Zone
Ali M Oldboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:29 Edited at: 12th Jan 2005 04:31
fdecker - don't pollute the whole forums too
We wouldn't like to be annoyed all the time,

Post when needed to, and when something is important,
don't spam the forums

Cheers,
Ali M

P.S. Travis P - LOL now that pic WAS very funny LMAO

[b]Nukesoft[b]
[b]Bigfoot's Choice! [b]
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 04:53
L0x0red...

no I'll be lenient this time

Quote: "Hmm, didn't intend this to be another flame thread. But, on top of being a newbie, hypocrite, and whiner, I'm now apparently "insane", "stupid", and "full of rage". Alrighty then.

Mods: I've had enough. I don't wish to "pollute" this forum any further. If you will kindly do me a favor and remove my membership and access to this forum, I would greatly appreciate it."

What is your problem? You really pompously and stupidly to a simple dealy in being given info about a release date, then you develop this large complex about mods and now this topic just to make fun of people.

From here it does indeed look like you're a whiner and full of rage.

I'm happy to change that view, if you act in the appropriate manner.

Get 15 new commands, all the date / time commands left out of DBPro for free!
DOWNLOAD PLUGINS HERE: http://www.davidtattersall.me.uk/ and select "DarkBasic"
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 11:11
fdecker,

personally I found it quite funny and took take your post as a bit of fun, though I sense there was a little of your true feeling in there somewhere. Again personally I can live with that without feeling any annoyance but perhaps if I was a Mod then my opinion might be different.

Your post at least shows some clever use of thought so I hope you dont for any reason leave this forum - though I think perhaps you should continue the one line of thought (I'll leave you to discern which) get it down on that graph paper or not and make the game with FPSC.

And I thought everyone was chilling now.
Coldnews
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 11:50
Jeez guys, we've all had a hectic week. Lets just chill and laugh at the mods. Its funny. Its a funny post. Lighten up. Its just a forum!
The ONLY people who actually get offended by this are people who joined BEFORE 2004 or MODS. All of which dont mean ANYTHING to us anyway. bwahahaha.
Cheer up guys. If someone made a satirical post about me I wouldn't get upset. Go on, try it. I dare ya!
Goodnight all.....

-------------------------------------
www.ColdNews.co.uk - the worlds first solo band.
Anime civil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 11:55 Edited at: 12th Jan 2005 11:59
Damn his game idea sucks. My idea (not in any sexual way, but it's funny)

SPERM WARS

Race through the womens body through many openings, racing against billions of other sperms, and your target IS>>>>>>>>FERTILIZE THE EGG !

Every time you fertilize, you can go back to your "GARAGEsticles" and customize your sperm. Add/Edit Genes, add Neons, or customize your FLAGELUM (the tail) for faster performance! Remember, try to keep your sperm stable, and make sure it has stable genes the more stable the genes, the more stable the baby, the more blood cells(cash) you earn.

What you all think

EDIT: I added soem more stuff

The womans body thinks you're an intruder, so be aware that it will send white blood cells at you, and over 30% of all the sperm entering the body will die within seconds due to the acid in the womans .....thing (this is a family forum).

Also, confuse the other sperms to fertilize ordinary cells, and get ahead to WIN!

w00t, GREAT IDEA

Animecivil
Cloud of Crows Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What you all think "

I think you know wayyy too much about sperm
Whisper Wind
Years of Service
User Offline
Do not read if you are easily offended:

Ladies, please, lighten up. He did say the post was just for fun, (ironically the disclaimer was aimed right at people like you) you can ignore it if you want to. It's the Internet. If something offends you on the Interent, there is a back button (upper left corner for most browsers).

Searching for file 'sanity'...
Sorry, no results were found.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 13:20
Any ladies here?
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 13:33
Quote: "Alrighty then. That's the last straw for me. This will be my final post."

I thought you were leaving?

"Computers are useless, they can only give you answers."
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 13:51 Edited at: 12th Jan 2005 13:53
Hey exeatme, you want me gone, you are a mod make it happen. I'm beggin you. Remove my account and access.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 14:51
I'm sure one day fdecker will wake up and ask himself what kind of a guy goes on software forums and tries to raise hell. This probably makes fdecker feel better about himself before he goes to sleep at night.

--[GameBasic - Coming Soon]-- ^^^ banner generously designed by TheBigBabou
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 14:57 Edited at: 12th Jan 2005 14:58
Quote: "Hey exeatme, you want me gone, you are a mod make it happen. I'm beggin you. Remove my account and access. "

I don't want you gone, I was just asking why you said you were leaving and then stayed to cause more trouble. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to leave then you can leave on your own, I'm certainly not going to ban you for wanting to leave, that's just pointless.

"Computers are useless, they can only give you answers."
Ali M Oldboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 15:49 Edited at: 12th Jan 2005 15:49
We don't want you gone,

Well, if you continue like this; spamming and trolling, you would be banned, just if you stop doing this...

Quote: "Sperm Wars"

...and be a little less rude, and make some projects using DBC or DBPro or whatever, and show them to people, you will gain respect, myself I'm working on 2 projects with my team, hopefully finished soon

Chemical Reaction and Contact Conspiracy.

(NOTE (OFF TOPIC) : You will get more on it and more news soon )

Cheers,
Ali M

[b]Nukesoft[b]
[b]Bigfoot's Choice! [b]
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2005 16:25
FDecker,
There's no reason for us to remove your account - you haven't done anything offensive so we won't ban you. Keep spamming like this and you will get that ban you eerily crave though.

I doubt any mod will find this thread offensive - now tedious and embarassing might just cover it. This board has been fairly relaxed bar the release date bitching, nobody want's to see numpty posts like this.

I'm locking this, because it's a waste of everyones time.

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:16:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:16:02