Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Menu/loading screens and outside app launching, online multiplayer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2005 07:49
1.) Will there be customizable menu/loading screens?

im wondering if theres a special tool in fpsc to make these, or wether we just upload a picture or something.

2.) Will we be able to allow the player to change the controls?

3.) If we have a multiplayer, and single player version, are we be able to have them click a button from single player on the welcome screen that launches the multiplayer version?

4.) Will the ea version support online/lan play, or just single player?

what about some sort of screen shot with a welcome/menu screen?

Visit my computer tips and tricks web site here, www.angelfire.com/falcon/miles_web
Current Projects There: Nintendo DS
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2005 07:51
1) Yes
2) Yes

3&4) There is no multiplayer in the EA version, so I don't know exactly how it will work yet.

BlueGUI Windows Plugin
Swhale aka The FPS Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2005 07:56 Edited at: 24th Jan 2005 07:57
is that a yes for number 1 meaning theres a tool in the program that we can make buttons and backgrounds and other things or a yes meaning we upload a picture? thanks

Visit my computer tips and tricks web site here, www.angelfire.com/falcon/miles_web
Current Projects There: Nintendo DS
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2005 23:16
You'd use an art package to create your own menu graphics and buttons, then a little script file will tell FPSC what does what. There are interactive bits where you simply browse for your media, but I've never really experimented with menus etc.

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 02:39:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 02:39:25