Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / First announcement - Quasar - Space combat screens!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2003 16:34
Last time i posted here was when the old forums wer up - 1 year ago...I'm back from a long break and now i've started development of my new game - Quasar!
It takes on the similar formular of Space Wraith but with alot more detail and mission based combat. Multiplayer is not an option yet but i will start a massavive base of online multiplyer possibility, once i decide to buy DBPro ( im ight pack in the whol game and darkbasic altogether if i don't get any reason why to stay on. I have a tendency to write good games and frget about them. Any encouraging responses will be gratly obliged!
on a happier note, i have finished the engine and am now working on the first 3 mission for the demo. Expect a demo next month!

[img]Screenshot 1[/img]
KamaKase
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool, looking forward to it.

Mr_Insane
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2003 08:34
Hay thats nice.
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2003 21:59
Erm, is it me or is there no picture?

Visit [url]www.lightning-systems.co.uk[/url]
You are the th person to view this signature.
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2003 22:52
i think i feel a little sarcasm in the air

your birth was a blessing, sent to live and die on earth as a lesson, we each have a star all you have to do is find it, once you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded - DMX

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 06:10:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 06:10:54