Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Rich,

What is the count of the current bug list which will be fixed in patch #2? Do you have an ETA on patch #2? I feel for you guys!! I really like the potential of DBpro. Good luck and don't let DBpro die!
Hey!! You talking to me?
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2002 05:22
hahaa, bit premature, DBpro isn't even official out in the UK yet (where it is being developed) and you're already to think they'll let it die.
DB 1.13 still has quite a few bugs itself, we just have to all work around the bugs until they're fixxed. No biggie for most of us
Blitz still isn't perfect as a compiler, wasn't particularly useable for almost 8months after release ... so ya know atleast we have the relatively secure db we can use until the major bugs are fixxed
Personally think Lee needs a holiday thou, or atleast take a week off - from what i hear he's been taken the term "pullin' an allniter" to a whole new level (^_^)

"For the Greater Good"...
Kyi'Aun (Jedi Master) Rai'Ka

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:56:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:56:59