Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Aint that a kick in the nuts!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2005 23:54
FPSC is finally alomost here, the answer to my creative videogame outlet as i can't code, but wait what jus happened....i just learnt to code! DOH!

Ok so i cant REALLY code as such, but it has come to an extent that im begining to understand the concepts behind coding and have created a virtual world which includes models i have made. So whilst i have been waiting for FPSC i have on a very noobish scale learnt 3d modelling and DarkBASIC coding!

Although i'm sure FPSC will allow to do things im far from capable of doing on the coding front, so i will be using that to realise my creativeness untill im more of an accomplished coder.

What bloody timing! Nice when things sorta click and come together tho! Anyways i just thought i'd let you guys know!

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2005 23:58
It's all good, your DB experience will help - especially when you come to look at the scripts and how they work. Modelling practice is always beneficial. Perhaps in the future you could move to DBPro but bring your FPSC levels with you, sorta like a more in depth FPS game backed up by FPSC's friendly environment.

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.
nemo85
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2005 00:34
Yeh i am hoping any experience with either program will help me out both ways.

I can't see me no using fpsc to be honest, even if i get really good a coding in DB i think i shall use FPSC to visualise my ideas.

Anyways i rekon i'll be using FPSC for a good while anyway.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:53:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:53:24