Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Let Us Know Your Progress...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
as far as ordering and downloading... and finally getting it up and running.

i'm sure this would be of interest not only to those of us standing on the sidelines not wanting to get trampled by the mad stampede but to the site admins as well...

--Mike
Digital Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 00:59
Ordering was very simple and straight forward. Took about 10 minutes to complete the order via credit card and to get it manually approved by TGC folks. They send a link with a zip file that has a download manager (great idea).

About 20% done on the download. My connection is pretty fast thus far (in USA).

Can't wait to get it installed!
maxd
Years of Service
User Offline
hi all... wwwooh...finaly here...

downloading... im finding it keeps stopping and i have to exit and start again... (thnka for the download manager guys...)

only on part 39 after about 30 minutes on 512 DSL...

cant wait tilll its all here..

thank again for this great bit of software

maxd
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 01:41
Yeah the download is going to be a bit erractic I'm afraid as stacks of you all try to grab it at once! The server is alive and running though, no issues there, so keep on trying is all I can say for now.

Super Joe crack combat soldier fights a long battle against overwhelming odds.
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 01:57
Downloading now via FTP. I'm getting an average of 12KB/sec and I'm on a T1 here at work. It really must be bogged down...which I guess is really good news for TGC.

Only 533 minutes to go

"Beware of people who try and belittle your ambitions. Small people do that. The really great people are the ones who make you feel that you too can become great" --Mark Twain

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:50:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:50:50