Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Missing some executable in my install

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 12:53
I didn't have a problem with the downlaod or the install. Everything went without a hitch. I have found however (after reading through the creating your own media and entities section of the manual) that I am missing the following exe's.

FPSC-Segments.exe
FPSC-Entities.exe

Is anyone else missing these files or is it just me. I commented about this in the creating objects post below which I was afraid might have gotten passed over in the assault of posts today. I would like to know where to get these files as I'm anxious to experiment with my own content as soon as possible.

-Allen T.
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 19:03
From another thread, (Not sure which one) It was mentioned these are being worked on to make them more user friendly and will be released later.

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 19:10
Yes, it's a manual mistake. We pulled them from EA becuase they were not complete to a level that would work for users. We are aiming to bring them up to standard, document them and release them to all EA users.

Commercial Director
TGC Team
[Read "The POWER of NOW by Eckhart Tolle". There is no past or future, only NOW!]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 14:29:42
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 14:29:42