Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Here's a possible bug....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 14:05
Had some zombies in a small hanger. Mowed em down with the minigun. Opened the door that didn't have an adjacent room yet. The gun from the dead zombie is floating in mid air. If I shot it, blood spatter came out of the gun. See attached sceenie.

"Beware of people who try and belittle your ambitions. Small people do that. The really great people are the ones who make you feel that you too can become great" --Mark Twain

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Cloud of Crows Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
I've had somestrange clipping problems with the zombies (arms going into walls, being blown back through walls, etc.) but not sure if it's video card related.

Also sometimes my zombies slide across the floor without running the movement animation. Weird glitchy thing that only happens every so often.
Ominous
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 14:23
Ive killed an unarmed Nazi soldier, who likes to pick up some ammo near him, and the ammo floats in air, but I haven't checked to see if the floating ammo bleeds when shot.

Now is the winter of your discontent.
-Stewie from Family Guy
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2005 20:04
This is due to the current collision system. We will sort this out.

Commercial Director
TGC Team
[Read "The POWER of NOW by Eckhart Tolle". There is no past or future, only NOW!]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 04:41:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 04:41:08