Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Problems drawing walls

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Sometimes I can't seem to draw a wall where I want it. I click, and nothing happens. I can be drawing walls fine, and then there is a section that won't draw. I have had this problem with the tutorial as well; and it seems to be the same segments that won't draw everytime I do the tutorial. Is there something I am doing wrong?
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 01:58
Could you attach a screen shot of the editor where you are trying this?

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
jcleaver
Years of Service
User Offline
OK, I went and did the tutorial again in order to get a screenshot; but this time it worked fine for all walls. I can't think of anything I was doing differently than the last times. Even made sure I added the walls in the same order.

One thing I have noticed that is a little annoying is when you draw a wall, you usually have to do a <CTRL>-Z to undo the "auto-placement" of existing walls. That's the best explanation I could think of. I also notice this behavior sometimes when painting floor tiles. Not a show-stopper, but a little annoyance.

I'll post a screen-shot when it happens again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 23:27:12
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 23:27:12