Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lightmapping

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 17:14
I understand how lightmapping works, but what I'm having trouble with is resizing the amount of light. I know how to do it, but after i make it a certain amount too small (not that much smaller), it completely disappears and i cant place it. Does anyone know what is happening?

Last night I was looking up at the stars and said "Where the hell is my roof?!"
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 17:42
Anyone? I know that I seem a bit impatient but once i get this down i can quickly finish my first proper map!

jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 18:03
Jiffy, while you were adjusting the light, did you happen to press the right mouse button? That will delete the light. Also if you have pressed tab to make things easier to see in corridors then the light may be there but not as visible, try pressing tab a few times.

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 18:22
I found out what was happening. I was pressing the buttons to make that light higher/lower, so it was going down to lower levels. Thanks for trying to help though.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 18:24:00
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 18:24:00