Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Animated Skined Mesh

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2002 17:16
I'm working with 3d Studio Max 4.26 and have created an animation using bones and skined mesh (P.S I downloaded the mesh off the net, as It's only for a screensaver I'm working on for a friend)

The Problem I'm having Is I can't export the animation out of Max?

I have tried using the .x exporter in max (from the DirectX SDK) this exports a static mesh without the texture?

I have tried .3ds, No animation at all and exports the bones as objects?

I have tried MD3's but no animation data or textures are exported?

I have tried using MilkShape, but It has no .x import and I can't find a good import for Milkshape that has a good export for Max?

Is there someone out there who can Please Please post a walkthrew of exporting from MAX with dowloadable export filters or a converter (remember .3ds don't contain mesh or skin deform information) to any form that DBPro can read, preferably .X

Also heres the mash and .bmp for anyone who want's a bones, Skined Dolphin, but remember it's for non comercial use only as It's a free non comercial use only mesh off the net

http://www.deadly.clara.net/Dolphin.zip

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 06:10:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 06:10:55