Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Still aint got serial + download

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 00:42
I have already read the sticky "Not yet received your download email? Read this", and I have already emailed rich but still no response, does anyone know when rich reads his email?

Im not complaining or anything but I really want to try it out for myself . I paid through paypal, will that cause any delay or does it make a difference?

Oh well for now I can just look at the eye candy and mess around with purebasic a bit more

Cheers,
James

Use the source!
Shadow Angel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 00:44
Well I can tell you,

Rich is on holiday, soo, It'll probably be a long time

Ali M - Nukesoft

-- 1LL K1CK UR 455! --
JamesWatson108
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 00:45
Hmm... *cries*

Use the source!
Deion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 02:46
mines close to 72 hours and stil nothing.. paid with paypal as well there tech support sent me a message saying paypal should be instant i asked how long til i would receive it as its been close to 72 hours and still its mia. if they are in england (think they are. not sure) its already 6:44pm there. so it should have been processed. if they do a bank check. not sure how they would with paypal. but banks are open saturday and monday so i should have been cleared and processed already.

Cheers,
Deion G.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 15:04:52
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 15:04:52