Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, seems like were all having fun with FPSC.. i personally love it...exactly what i have been looking for..

I am a NOOB to game design, and although FPSC is very easy to use... some tutorials would not go amiss........ like obtaining that specific idea (like flashing lights i suggested in another thread)

especialy modding existing models, texturing and how to get all this into FPSC..

what are the best apps to use..

we all want to get out own look into the game.. so this would be an important area for all....

what do you think...

maxd
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 09:53
A better explanation of the script would be good.

Toshiba Sattelite, 2GHz,Nvidia GeForce4 420go, Windows XP Home. www.aoneweb.com
maxd
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah.. scripting...AI, all would be cool...
Zenith
Years of Service
User Offline
I've only been using FPS Creator for a day, however when I get a bit more adept at using it I'll try to create some flash animations as tutorials.

For those wondering, if you grab yourself Macromedia Captivate it's simply outstanding and recording your operations and creating an animated tutorial which is simple enough to edit even I can do it.

Cheers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 11:05:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 11:05:38