Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / First Priority: Forum Reorganization

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 23:32
I know the team is taking a break and I'm happy they are. But, when they get back, I think the first priority should be to reorganize the forum. It's starting to get ridiclous around here. We need sections (Help, How To, Bug Reporting, etc). There's just too much to sift through now.

"Beware of people who try and belittle your ambitions. Small people do that. The really great people are the ones who make you feel that you too can become great" --Mark Twain
glyvin101
Years of Service
User Offline
i dont know where they went
Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 23:57
fdecker:

I think you´re right. This forum is becomming a mess...

Check out PanzerGames at: http://www.freewebs.com/panzergames
æ ø å
glyvin101
Years of Service
User Offline
where are all the mods and everyone
granada
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 00:53
Having a rest

dave

Windows XP Home 2002 Service Pack 2,1AMD Athlon(tm)XP 3200+ Barton 2.20 GHz ,1 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 256MB DDR
Opus
Years of Service
User Offline
fdecker, don't look for a forum reorganization. At least not a radical one. If you take a glimpse at the other TGC forums you will see that not one of them possesses the sort of format suggested in this post. It's just as wild and difficult to keep track of subject matter on those forums as on this one.

Even though FPSC may--or at least probably soon will--be classified as a co-equal flagship product beside DarkBasic Professional, I do not foresee significant forum changes. That said, I suspect that some reorganization of stickies might occur after the new wears off of this product. Of course, I could be wrong about that.

Eternal student in search of knowledge. But will settle for the occasional epiphany.
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 01:11
I think FPSC will get it's own forum, with bug reporting, newbie section etc etc etc. I can certainly see FPSC having a much bigger user base than DBPro, it's just a case of time and priorities as to when there'll be a big change in the forum.

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 01:42
We will move it all onto its own forum and expand it out with new boards rather than keep it here, which is already neatly but specifically organised around DB programmers. There is no point shoe-horning FPSC into this environment.

Super Joe crack combat soldier fights a long battle against overwhelming odds.
Opus
Years of Service
User Offline
Ha! Well, that answers that. I shall slink off stage now.

Eternal student in search of knowledge. But will settle for the occasional epiphany.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 03:09:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 03:09:28