Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Seperate music

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 05:12
How do I set each level it\'s own music? Whenever I go to build the game
I can only set 1 track for all the levels, and strectiching a sound trigger zone acorss the whole map is impractical.

temet nosce
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 05:23
I havent tried this, but in a script, maybe putting music={wav file} will override the currenlt playing music.

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 13:25
Simply putting a trigger zone on the same tile as the player start marker will ensure you can trigger any FPI script you wish. Within the FPI you can do anything any other FPI script can do, after all, it is a mini programming language. Steal some code from the setuplevel.fpi and paste it into your own FPI script and see what happens after changing some values or filenames around. I recommend using the USER folders to store all your own work so you do not modify the original files and keep all your work in a predictable place.

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 13:33:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 13:33:28