Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How do I make ammo just sit still on the shelves and not float and make a yellow light under them? And why when I place some ammo or a gun it is not where I placed it but a little to the side?
Prancer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 05:16
To get rid of the floating change the main fpi script from "ammofloat.fpi" to "ammo.fpi" I don't know how to fix your other problem but I also have that problem.
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 05:21
Try replacing the ammoglow.fpi with ammo.fpi. That might do it.

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
Ominous
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 05:22
In my World War 2-esque game, the ammo doesn't float. Perhaps you should place some WW2 ammo on the ground and then check to see what scripts and stuff it has on it, to see what's different about it. Then employ those changes.

Now is the winter of your discontent.
-Stewie from Family Guy
Ominous
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 05:23 Edited at: 16th Feb 2005 05:24
Dang it! That's the second time we've had similar thoughts and posted at the same time. Plus, you were first !

I would say Jas is right. That must be the difference between WW2 ammo and future ammo.

I want some of that future ammo. You don't even need a weapon. If you get mugged just pull out some of that floating, glowing ammo, and that'll make them think twice.

Now is the winter of your discontent.
-Stewie from Family Guy

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 02:55:29
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 02:55:29