Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Richard - internal bug database

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
From the FPSC website:
Quote: "As an EA user you will gain automatic entry to our Product Development system so you can post comments, feature requests and any bugs or UI issues you may encounter. Login details to this part of our web site are sent when you order. "

Since login details didn't appear with our orders can we assume you are trying to make sure this system is up to handling the masses of EA buyers?

Any timeline as to when we can expect to have a more official system to utilize to post bugs and suggestions?

I'm excited to help out (we all are! ), but I feel like most of what is being posted on the forums is getting lost in the wash. Are you guys able to keep up with all the threads of bugs, presumed bugs, happy suggestions, and pipe dreams?

Thanks for letting us know!
Ominous
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 08:10
Well there's my thread which has been trying to keep up with all of the bugs. If I am missing one or two that you know of please tell me and I will edit The Bug List on the Post Bugs Here forum.

Now is the winter of your discontent.
-Stewie from Family Guy
Cloud of Crows Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
This thread is for Richard, Rick, Lee or someone else from TGC. I appreciate your efforts, but I would like to know what's going on officially with the promised access to the internal bugbase which the beta team has been using. Thanks.

(please don't hijack this thread)
Ominous
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 10:50
Sorry for posting again, but I wasn't trying to hijack (any air marchals can sit down now). I was merely trying to allay your worries. I'm sure they are working whatever it is they think needs done. That's it. I'll try to refrain from posting on this thread again.

-Stewie from Family Guy
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 12:34
Rich is currently looking for some brave dedicated soul to act as a sort of public spokesman who will be given bug base clearance and post bugs from the FPS Creator threads into the official bugbase. The current thinking is that let everyone in and our bug base will get overloaded and it will take man hours to sift through hundreds of duplicated reports. Contact rich@thegamecreators.com if you think you are up for the job, have quite a bit of free time on your hands, and enjoy working closer with the FPSC dev team (bring a peg).

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"
Cloud of Crows Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds like a job for Ominous.

(Unfortuantely I don't have tons of free time... nor a peg )
Ominous
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 01:46
Thanks for your vote of confidence. Ominous Pest Control. I like the sound of that.

-Stewie from Family Guy

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 12:56:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 12:56:48