Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / content add ons ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 12:41
are there plans on any content addons? also is it legal to sell content addons for use ?

Cheers,
Deion G.
Coldnews
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 18:26
hmmm, interesting. it wont be illegal to sell a content add-on for this, as long as it is stated that it is an unofficial add-on pack, then I'm sure thats fine.

www.ColdNews.co.uk - the worlds first solo band.
New coldnews single avalable from here
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 19:31
We'll release new content packs (urban warfare / modern-day military being hot on the list). But first we need to get Version 1 released and then set the artists onto the project and it takes quite a while to model as much media as you get with FPSC! Fear not, they are coming though.

As for making your own content packs - this is far from "illegal" !! infact if you do this and contact us then we may even want to help re-sell your content with you.

Super Joe crack combat soldier fights a long battle against overwhelming odds.
Nosce
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 21:21
If you are making add ons, can you have copies of the guns with hands? It would help a ton (plus the reload animations would'nt look so stupid ).

temet nosce
Music Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Richard,

In that vein, is it possible to get the model and graphics "specs" so that we can make sure all models, entities, segments, etc are scaled and perfect instead of create and try, create and try.

I have EVERY intention of creating music and sound effects and will be starting in a few days to create music and sound fx packs - if nothing else - but also graphics and add ons. I hope you do not mind this, as I have much to contribute (me and my awesome graphics artist)

Mike

P.S. Would everyone be interested in add-on packs for music and sound fx / content add-ons for your games? Let me know if there is interest.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 03:04
TO add to this information source, I recommend mining as much as possible from trial and error with the file structure, and in the case of real breain buster problems post to this thread and I will add information to the cause. It will be no secret how to recreate entire library packs for FPSC. As already mentioned, we wish to encourage this, not restrict it. We will of course add to this collection of user created packs with our own offerings We are bursting with ideas, and only have a single artist to handle the subsequent explosion.

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 20:10:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 20:10:44