Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / fpsc objects in cshop

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
can they be used - just wondering? ie - the ww2 buildings etc
JoshK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
You can use the CShop prefabmaker program to convert .x to .csm, and the next version of the program will support .dds textures.

However, I am not familiar with the license for the FPSC artwork. You might only be able to use the artwork with FPSC. At the very least, you would need to purchase a commercial FPSC license in order to use the artwork in any project.

You should read the license, or ask Rich about it if the issue isn't mentioned.

WindowsXP Media Center Edition, Pentium 4 2.53 GHz CPU, 512 MB of RAM, GEForce4 MX 440
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 02:30
The license will provide the answers you are looking for as to the extent to which you can use FPSC media. I can confirm that using the media or code in any way for non-freeware use is strictly not okay. We will announce details of FPSC licenses to allow such use after the V1 product is completed.

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"
Nicko
Years of Service
User Offline
it's just for a uni project, it's not going to be sold or anything like that. I just don't really have the time to make the models etc so was just wondering.
All the work that isn't mine is going to be referenced anyway
Music Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Josh or Lee,

Can we use cshop to make level segments or prefabs for fps creator? Just asking because I own both and figured what a great way to make segments and prefabs.

Mike

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 00:01:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 00:01:31